THE WATERMILL OF THE BREUIL
4 guests – 2 bedrooms
The quiet and comfortable mill will seduce you by its idyllic location and its preserved environment. Located in the middle of the Indre river, it offers you an exotic and enchanting frame for your biggest happiness. Having a drink while admiring the setting sun from the suspended terrace will leave you with an unforgettable memory.
For safety reasons related to the immediate vicinity of the water, we do not recommend this cottage to parents with young children who don’t swim and / or under 5 years old
THE MAIN ROOM :
A main room that is a haven of calm incites to rest and voluptuousness. Here, no waves, their is no Television, neither Internet but a radio/TV player, books and magazines and a view on the water and its fish…-
A fully equipped kitchen is at one end of the main room to make for a more friendly atmosphere. A miller’s staircase leads to the upper floor.
Toilets and washing machines are located in the utility room at the back of the entrance.
Fishing boat and life jackets at your disposal- wood stove with wood for free.
ON THE UNIQUE FIRST FLOOR :
• A large and luminous bedroom named “Chevesne”- the name of a local fish – with 5 windows offers a wonderful point of view over the river – large separable bed 2x90x200,
• A charming little bedroom named “beaver” as you may see some of them on the property, with 2 single beds 90×200,
• The shower room with toilet.
• A boat or canoe ride? The choice is yours!
• Just go to the pool by this little path there …
On request from 500 euros.
None of our cottages can be rented at night or at weekends.
Sorry, pets are not allowed to come with you …